A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roys, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roys graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roys has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Roys MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David S. Roys practice?
- Dr. David Roys has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roys practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.