A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rozenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rozenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rozenfeld, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozenfeld graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rozenfeld has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Rozenfeld MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rozenfeld practice?
- Dr. David Rozenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rozenfeld practices Neurology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Neurologists.