A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubinfeld is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinfeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubinfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinfeld graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rubinfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Irwin Rubinfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David I. Rubinfeld practice?
- Dr. David Rubinfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rubinfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Surgeons.