A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubinfeld is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubinfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinfeld graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rubinfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Irwin Rubinfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David I. Rubinfeld practice?
- Dr. David Rubinfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rubinfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Surgeons.