A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rudnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rudnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rudnick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Rudnick MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rudnick practice?
- Dr. David Rudnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rudnick practices Urology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Novato Urologists.