Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Feb 23rd, 2015

He spends adequate time with you, knows your issues and reviews concerns from previous visits. He will listen to you and does not disregard either your questions or input. The office staff is friendly and courteous. He has a new nurse which is good. The former one could get rushed which didn't help during a blood draw.

Run away as fast as you can show details Run away as fast as you can
Feb 12th, 2015

Missed a diagnosis of my father, He had a stroke but Rudolph said it was an inoperable brain tumor. His bed side manner was very poor, He told my father he was going to die, get your life in order. He did this while his two youngest children (11 & 15) were present. After all of the stress and agony he caused he was then so arrogant he would not admit to missing the diagnosis. He caused my family agony & distress that will last a lifetime, I hope i can help your family avoit this.

by mummubear on Jan 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

Moved to valley 5 years ago, looking for doctor can be tricky. He gets to the bottom line and is honest. Told me to loose some weight, knew I needed to. Didn't order tons of test to run up my medical bills. Found my problem areas and referred me to docto

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
My health as made a turnaroung show details My health as made a turnaroung
by mummubear at Citysearch on Jan 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

Moved to valley 5 years ago, looking for doctor can be tricky. He gets to the bottom line and is honest. Told me to loose some weight, knew I needed to. Didn`t order tons of test to run up my medical bills. Found my problem areas and referred me to doctor, these medical issues are being resolved. I wouldn`t go to any other doctor now - he is the best in my book!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com