Dr. David Ruebeck MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Minneapolis, MN

July 20th, 2010
Thanks
I had the most positive experience with Dr. Ruebeck from the beginning until the very end and I would do it all over again with him. Dr. Ruebeck listened to my concerns and issues and he never rushed me not one time. Thanks Dr. Ruebeck and I would recommend you in a heartveat.

March 28th, 2010
High recommendation was earned
Dr. Ruebeck came with an extremely high recommendation. "If you are having TRAM flap reconstruction, you must only consider Dr. Ruebeck," is what the Dr. doing my double mastectomies told me. Dr. Ruebeck was excellent, in every way. I am now 10 months post re-construction surgery, am extremely well-shaped and comfortable, just spent a week in Florida in a bathing suit, and had the best cleavage, with the best of everyone. I carry my new baby granddaughter with a complete absence of discomfort. I wake each a.m. and put on my bra, as usual. I pretty much forget that I had cancer and a double mastectomy. I would highly recommend it to anyone in my situation. And, Dr. Ruebeck is as excellent as I was told! Follow his instructions to a T!