Long- time Patient show details Long- time Patient
Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Ruggieri extremely arrogant. Does not listen and absolutely hates if you have questions. His reception staff is wonderful. Judy, his P.A. is amazing. She thoroughly listens, evaluates, makes sure all questions are answered. I hope Dr. Ruggieri values her, because without her I would not stay at this practice!!

Jun 6th, 2012

Dr. Ruggieri is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. I would refer him to all my friends.

L. Sheridan, Port Charlotte show details L. Sheridan, Port Charlotte
Nov 1st, 2011

Absolutely fantastic doctor. He cares for our whole family (3 generations worth) and is right on the money every time. Trust him 100% with my life, as well as others near to me.

Go Somewhere Else! show details Go Somewhere Else!
Oct 26th, 2011

Find another doctor if you want compentent health care. After a mechanical stress test ordered by Dr. Ruggeri he claimed that I had heart problems. He wanted to do an invasive procedure to determine the extent of damage to heart arteries. I consulted with another Heart Specialist in Sarasota. After a physical stress test the Sarasota doctor advised that I do not have any heart issues whatsoever and was given a clean bill of health.

by Russell E. Slight on Oct 26th, 2009

21 years ago, Doctor Ruggieri treated me for three (3) blockages in my heart. I was 39 years old and a police officer. I went 13 years without additional problems. In 2001 I had one (1) of the original blockages became blocked. I need a stint put in. Since that time, I have been free of further problems. I might add that in 1988 my cholesterol was 470. Today it is at 157. I feel that I owe my life to Doctor Ruggieri.

Sep 11th, 2009