Dr. David Ruggieri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ruggieri?

Rude and condescending dr.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

My first patient visit....He Was so fast to act defensive , condescending and rude and questioned everything I was asking or telling him about my health, as a new patient, as if I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was shocked.

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Best doctor I ever went to and went to many. Took excellent care of me. Did not realize the extent of this until I had a tragedy and had to move to another state. HE IS THE BEST

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, would highly recommend!!!

Patient

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Ruggieri really cares about his patients. He is a no nonsense type of doctor that really expects his patients to follow his directions.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr. Ruggieri may be abrupt in his manner but I'm not paying for niceties but for medical knowledge. If you're looking for a dr to codell you, he may not be your type of dr. His staff are always kind and courteous and willing to accommodate.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Is extremely rude, very unprofessional, yells at his staff, also could hear him yelling profanities throughout the whole office....

business owner

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor...highly recommend!!!!

Long- time Patient

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Dr. Ruggieri extremely arrogant. Does not listen and absolutely hates if you have questions. His reception staff is wonderful. Judy, his P.A. is amazing. She thoroughly listens, evaluates, makes sure all questions are answered. I hope Dr. Ruggieri values her, because without her I would not stay at this practice!!

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Dr. Ruggieri is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. I would refer him to all my friends.

L. Sheridan, Port Charlotte

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Absolutely fantastic doctor. He cares for our whole family (3 generations worth) and is right on the money every time. Trust him 100% with my life, as well as others near to me.

Go Somewhere Else!

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Find another doctor if you want compentent health care. After a mechanical stress test ordered by Dr. Ruggeri he claimed that I had heart problems. He wanted to do an invasive procedure to determine the extent of damage to heart arteries. I consulted with another Heart Specialist in Sarasota. After a physical stress test the Sarasota doctor advised that I do not have any heart issues whatsoever and was given a clean bill of health.

Posted on October 26th, 2009

21 years ago, Doctor Ruggieri treated me for three (3) blockages in my heart. I was 39 years old and a police officer. I went 13 years without additional problems. In 2001 I had one (1) of the original blockages became blocked. I need a stint put in. Since that time, I have been free of further problems. I might add that in 1988 my cholesterol was 470. Today it is at 157. I feel that I owe my life to Doctor Ruggieri.