A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ruiz-Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ruiz-Bello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ruiz-Bello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz-Bello graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Ruiz-Bello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ricardo Ruiz-Bello MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Ruiz-Bello practice?
- Dr. David Ruiz-Bello has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ruiz-Bello practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.