A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ruoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ruoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ruoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruoff graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ruoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Ruoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Ruoff practice?
- Dr. David Ruoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ruoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Renton, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.