Dr. David Rupley Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David Rupley Jr?

Posted on April 27th, 2014

my appointment with him as i spoke the truth my gut told me that he did not believe me.vietnam is real and is still inside me.i ask if it was me putting nam inside me.i actually believe dr. rupley was playing a game with me.he will never know the truth about me but i know what i have to face.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

unbelievably discompassionate, highly paid drug pusher, has no bedside manner or much practical advice...needs to trim down the Pillsbury Doughboy physique. Most patients would undoubtedly leave his office in much worse shape than when they entered.

Posted on October 20th, 2017