Dr. David Rushing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rushing?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. David Rushing?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2016

I appreciate Dr. Rushing' no-nonsense approach to medical care.

October 6th, 2015

Great experiences x2

I have seen Dr Rushing since starting my yearly exams and used him for the prenatal care and delivery of both my babies which happened in my 30s and within 2 years of each other. I at first didn't know how to take him because he was always so fast seeing you and you didn't feel like you had time to ask questions. But it's not that way at all. I wouldn't remember questions until I had left usually so would call back and talk to his nurse Kathy whom is awesome! He always answered my questions and concerns and when I started having them wrote down and asking in my visits he'd pull up a stool and answer and explain each of them. He's a very highly respected doctor from what I have gathered from friends that work in medical field with him. He is short and sweet with his visits but his calm laid back attitude is what made me so relaxed during both pregnancies. He will crack jokes and be serious all in same sentence and that took away so much of the nervous jitters of 1st time delivery which turned to a c-section. Through 2 c-section now and I have absolutely no regrets using him. I've never felt so safe as I did when the nurses told me at 3 am they were going to call him bc they thought he'd want to do c-section after the stress that I and baby heart was under. He came in like a whirlwind and was running wild when I guess he noticed my fear and stopped a minute to hold my hand and assure me I and my baby were going to be just fine and that I'd be holding her before I even knew what was going on. In the delivery room he joked with me and my husband which made us get the scary thoughts off our mind. Best decision ever to use him!

June 6th, 2013

Dr. Rushing

I saw Dr. Rushing for prenatal care during 2 pregnancies. I have a very healthy daughter and son. He always answered any questions I have had. He has a very dry sense of humor and is a bit moody, but I like him. He did an awesome job deliverying my daughter. Things got kind of scary in the delivery room and my husband and I were very impressed with his knowledge of what to do. The one thing that bothered me some was that I didn't know exactly what had happened with my daughter until I was in the hospital to deliver my son. I told the nurse my experience with my daughter and she asked how much she weighed at birth and I told her (she was a big baby), and she told me it was shoulder dystocia. We had her clavicle x-rayed when she was 2 weeks old b/c her pediatrician thought it may be broken in delivery; thankfully, it wasn't. Anyway, it would have been nice to be filled in more of what was going on, but all in all I trust him to provide the best care for me and my babies. If I didn't, I wouldn't go back to him.

March 7th, 2013

Great Doctor!

I love Dr. Rushing and his nurse Kathy. They are both so kind and take time to listen to you and your concerns. I like also that they have a sense of humor. Dr. Rushing did my hysterectomy. I had been told many years ago that my hysterectomy would not be a easy one to do because of all my adhesions. Dr. Rushing eased my mind and the surgery was done with no complications. If you are looking for a great doctor that DOES NOT treat you like a number then please see Dr Rushing and his team.

June 10th, 2012

Doesn't answer questions.

Doesn't want you to ask any questions---walks out rather than answer them.

November 10th, 2011

tubal reversal

I had my tubes tried by another doctor and felt devastated over what I had done. Needness to say that Dr told my I was crazy. So I found Dr Rushing my frist appt told him how I felt he totally understanded how I felt. I he did my surgery it took one year for me to get pregnant and now my husaband and I have a beauitful baby girl after two boys. I can't thank Dr Rushing enough for all he has done for me. He the greatest OB/GYN I have ever been too. :)

September 5th, 2011

Saved my daughters life

I can honestly say that my daughter would not be here today if it wasn't for Dr. Rushing... I went in for a routine check up at 23 weeks to find out I was funneling and my membranes were severely showing. Dr. Rushing was one out of two doctors that would have even attempted to do a cerclage after I had already thinned out and dilated to 5cm (he new I was willing to do anything to save my baby). I was on a total of 13 weeks bed rest and had a beautiful, healthy baby girl at the end of it all and I only have God and my wonderful Doctor to thank for it : ).

March 30th, 2010

Dr. Rushing is a great doctor. He has a good bedside manner and wonderful medical skills.

November 24th, 2009

Horrible experience

Dr. Rushing happened to be on duty when I went into labor. There wasn't any guidance, information or display of care from him during the entire ordeal. I was treated like a sack of potatoes. He didn't even bother to explain to me what was going on when he would rush into room with the entourage, tear my clothes off, slapped an oxygen mask on me and inserting monitors and doing emergency x-rays. (The baby's heart rate started to drop after they'd started to drasticly increase petocin drip)He was mad at his nurses for not doing their job properly, the nurses seemed to be mad at him. I was caught in the middle. Needless to say, it all ended up with a c-section.Horrible, horrible night. I might not have any more children because I don't ever want to go through this experience again. Thank you, Dr. Rushing.

March 4th, 2009

Very good Doctor kind and Listens to you. Spends time with you.

September 15th, 2017