A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ruskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ruskin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ruskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Ruskin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ruskin practice?
- Dr. David Ruskin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ruskin practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.