A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rutta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rutta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutta graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rutta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Rutta practice?
Dr. David Rutta practices Gastroenterology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Gastroenterologists.