A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rutta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rutta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutta graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rutta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rutta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Rutta practice?
- Dr. David Rutta has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rutta practices Gastroenterology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Gastroenterologists.