A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Abrams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Abrams has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Abrams practice?
- Dr. David Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. David Abrams practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.