A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Altman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Altman MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Altman practice?
- Dr. David Altman has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Altman practices Urology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Lansdale Urologists.