A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Altman, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Altman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Altman practice?
Dr. David Altman practices Urology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Urologists.