Dr. David Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Altman?

August 24th, 2015

Rude

I had a biopsy done with this doctor and it was very painful. He did not give me enough antibiotics ahead of time to prevent an infection that occurred afterwards. My own family doctor was shocked that he didn't give me any medicine to prevent an infection. The pain I encountered during the procedure was horrible which he never warned me about ahead of time. He did tell me I would have blood in my urine and semen for awhile. On my return visit, I mentioned that I had blood in my semen, he hit me on the shoulder with his hand and yelled that he told me this would happen. I wouldn't even take my dog to this doctor. Beware!

March 10th, 2014

Dr. Altman is one of the best dr. I have ever had to deal with. That man and his staff are a joy to go and see. If you need a doctor fro such a problem like I have he is the best that I can send you to .

October 1st, 2012

Terrible Doctor!

Does not listen when you try to talk to him about your problems, rushes through your appointment, doesn't answer questions and actually leaves room to go onto next patient. Did not follow up after xray to provide results. Did not look for root cause of problem and just treated the symptoms which resulted in me becoming very sick due to wrong diagnosis. Had to switch to another doctor for futher treatment of illness. Overall I was completely unsatisfied with this doctor and would not reccomend him to anyone.

November 15th, 2016