A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anderson practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians.