A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anderson practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians.