Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bell
Dr. David Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lyndonville, NY, with other offices in Lyndonville, NY and Brockport, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Medina Memorial Health Care System and Medina Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bell has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lyndonville, NY.
Dr. Camille Dillard
Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine
Lyndonville, NY 5.73 mi22
Dr. John Hoffmann
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Lyndonville, NY 5.73 mi36
Dr. Matthew Rivkin
Lyndonville, NY 5.75 mi51