A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medina Memorial Hospital
- Medina Memorial Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sheffield Bell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Bell practice?
- Dr. David Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bell practices Pediatrics near Lyndonville, NY.
See Lyndonville Pediatricians.