A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fibromyalgia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medina Memorial Hospital
- Medina Memorial Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance