A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.