A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons.