A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bruce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bruce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Bruce practice?
Dr. David Bruce practices Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.