A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bush, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bush has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shawn Bush MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Bush practice?
- Dr. David Bush has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Bush practices Pediatrics near Elmendorf AFB, AK.