Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cho
Dr. David Cho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyde Park, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cho is affiliated with Cayuga Medical Center Psych Unit, St Francis Hospital and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Cho has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Timothy Collins
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi16
Dr. Richard Horowitz
Hyde Park, NY 0.81 mi32
Dr. Cecilia Arboleda
Hyde Park, NY 1.18 mi52