A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cho, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shen Cho MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Cho practice?
- Dr. David Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cho practices Radiation Oncology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY.
See Cape May Court House Radiologists.