A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chou, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chou, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
- Moloka'i General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 23 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan