A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chou, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chou, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Chou MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Chou practice?
- Dr. David Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chou practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.