A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Chu practice?
Dr. David Chu practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.