A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sc Chu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Chu practice?
- Dr. David Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chu practices Ophthalmology near Palisades Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Palisades Park Ophthalmologists.