A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sc Chu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Chu practice?
- Dr. David Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chu practices Ophthalmology near Palisades Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Palisades Park Ophthalmologists.