Dr. David Chu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Chu?

September 20th, 2016

Best Ophthalmologist

He saved my vision. I went to numerous specialists before I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Chu. His bedside manner is the best! staff is professional and courteous too.

June 27th, 2016

Fort Visit

The staff was courtius and profession. The Doctor was Reserved but to the point. He covered everything. He was not the most affable person I've met. He was very good at his job.

April 2nd, 2016

2 Hours Wait. 3-5 Minutes Check.

Had an emergency situation. I had no set appointment. Waited for 2 Hours (which was fine). Staff was professional and courteous. Unfortunately, I felt like I didn't get enough time to address my questions and concerns. I was examined by him between 3-5 minutes and he left the room to take another call. I don't know what the nature of the call was. I believe I was the last patient of the day around 2pm. I'm sure he's a good person, but I didn't feel like he wanted to be there with me.

October 9th, 2014

Great experienced doctor

Dr. Chu is extremely knowledgeable and well-versed in his field. He was courteous and patient to answer all of my questions concerning my visit.

March 26th, 2013

Chu is overrated and sub par! Waste of my time and money!

February 9th, 2012

The only dr who understands my condition

I was bounced around from doctor to doctor. Dr.Chu was recommended by a friend and he has been a blessing in my life. He was the only doctor who gave me a correct answer to my eye problems and explained to me why I was having all the problems.I wish I didn't have to wait so long during my appointment, but I will never change doctors.

February 3rd, 2012

The best

October 17th, 2011

I had a very poor experience in seeing Dr. Chu. I waited for 3 hours with my son who is 10 years old. when I finally got in to see Dr. Chu, I was told that the cameras didn't work and he actually had his intern take a picture of my son's eye with his cell phone. I was then told to go back and wait again. I ended up leaving as I had a babysitter with my other children and didn't realize this appointment would take 4 hours. Then I got a bill for $500. When I called to tell them this was crazy and that Dr. Chu had barely seen my son, they told me they had Dr. Chu's notes and that it counted as a full office visit. I explained the long wait and the ridiculous picture with a cell phone, but no one would help me. I am a single mother who is now paying off a $500 bill for nothing to a stuck up doctor who has more money than I ever will. Do not use Dr. Chu if you can help it.

March 29th, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Chu's care, concern and immediate diagnosis of something I had tried to discuss with previous doctors. He understood my concerns and patiently answered my questions. I waa equally impressed with Alison Rengel of Dr. Chu's team. Ms. Rengel's calm, efficient and caring demeanor is deeply appreciated and the most outstanding support I have ever received at any medical office or facility.

June 18th, 2017