Pediatricians

Pediatric Associates Brockton
692 Main St
Hanson, MA 02341
781-294-0976
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 24th, 2013

My kids have seen him since they were born. He is very thorough and listens. He doesn't always prescribe medicine as a first resort which I like. He is also very knowledgeable about medicines and their affects. My kids like him which is important. I have recommended him to friends.

Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Chung is accurate in his diagnoses. He genuinely cares for his patients and is highly regarded within the parent community.

by toyin A on Mar 23rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

he is excellent!!!!!!!!||would recomend him anytime!

by Caroline on Feb 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Chung has been my daughter's PCP for several years. She's now a teenager and feels comfortable with him because he listens to her and treats her age-appropriately, rather than like a "baby." He never makes us feel rushed and takes the time to understands and answers her questions (and mine). I would highly recommend him!

Aug 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Chung has seen all of my children for 6 years now, (we have three) and he always listens to me and my children. He is smart but also very sensitive to each families needs. We homeschool and live on a farm and he is always willing to listen to my speci

Mar 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Chung is the best: I have been taking my children to see Dr. chung since they were born- about 6 years now. He is the best. I trust him completely, and wouldn't see anyone but him!