A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Seth Cooper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. David Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cooper practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians and Sarasota Cardiologists.