A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. David Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.