A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davenport is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Davenport, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Davenport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Davenport MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Davenport practice?
- Dr. David Davenport has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Davenport practices Infectious Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Infectious Disease Doctors.