A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davenport is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davenport
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Davenport Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Davenport, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Davenport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Davenport MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Davenport practice?
- Dr. David Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. David Davenport practices Infectious Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Infectious Disease Doctors.