A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Diamond, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Diamond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Diamond DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Diamond practice?
- Dr. David Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Diamond practices Emergency Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Flower Mound Emergency Physicians.