A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sanjeev Edwards MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Edwards practice?
- Dr. David Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edwards practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors, Lubbock Pediatricians, and Lubbock Family Physicians.