Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Good Doctor for a little while... show details Good Doctor for a little while...
Sep 8th, 2016

I had issues with lab results being out of whack, so I went beck in for blood work to reconfirm the results. Well evidently, this made Dr. Emerson mad since I went in for more blood work without his guidance (who cares, I'm paying for the lab work anyway). After playing phone tag with Dr. Emerson for several days, I finally get him on the phone and he proceeds to tell me these exact words, "I see almost 50 patients a day, and I don't have time to discuss this with you on the phone. I'm going to refer you on to a specialist so maybe they can take better care of you." All of this because I (THE PATIENT) was concerned about my lab work and wanted to make sure everything was okay. What a jerk.

Mar 18th, 2015

My Dr. for 15 years. Great Dr.

Dr. Emerson is AWESOME!! show details Dr. Emerson is AWESOME!!
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Emerson is clearly a Christian. Whenever someone asks me if I know of a good family doctor, I immediately tell them about Dr. Emerson. There is little wait time, he seems genuinely concerned and even if I did have to wait a long time, it would be worth it.

Dr. Emerson is Caring. show details Dr. Emerson is Caring.
Aug 7th, 2008

Dr. David Emerson is by far one of the most humble caring individuals I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is genuinely concerned for his patients. His office staff needs lessons in dealing with people, but he himself is WONDERFUL!