A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feingold is Excellent. Dr. Feingold has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feingold, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feingold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Feingold practice?
Dr. David Feingold practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists and Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Feingold, Dr. Davis Feingold, Dr. Dewey Feingold