A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feingold, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Feingold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Feingold MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Feingold practice?
- Dr. David Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feingold practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.