Dr. David Feldman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery New York, NY

August 30th, 2016
Dr. Feldman performed 4 surgeries on 2 of my children. He did an amazing job. And while the second child is in recovery now, I can say that his older sister is perfect now, and we expect the younger one to be, too.

November 17th, 2015
Dr Feldman is the most kind and caring person I ever met. He has been taking care of my son since birth. Dr Feldman improved my sons quality of life immensely. He cares for his patients like it would be his own kids. All issues are addressed. Never are you thrown off by any questions. His nice personality and brilliant mind makes him the best orthopedic surgeon. We have done surgery in new York and also a surgery in west palm beach FL. Dr Feldman has joined the amazing Paley institute. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic concerns. Always there is a brilliant answer and idea on any concern you have. It's a true pleasure to have him walk you through all those bumpy roads. But believe me he guides you with unbelievable care, compassion ,knowledge, expertize, experience, and devotion. My sons road suddenly seems to be getting smooth. Dr Feldman assures you the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Feldman came highly recommended by a family friend in the orthopedic field. He was our "second opinion doctor," and quickly became the primary doctor for both our children's scoliosis condition.

June 9th, 2015
Horrible inefficient Staff, longest waiting time ever!!!
I was shocked to see that a waiting time of 2+hours can still exist in modern era. Office is a total mess. the front desk eating will speaking to patients, u show up half an hour before appointment, see the doctor after 2 hours. Always the excuse is, the doctor has lots of emergent cases. They keep u in the exam room for another hour, 1st interviewed by the nurse aid, then by his personal nurse. U have to repeat same answers again and again. Even our follow up visit, they had no clue why we were there?? I kept telling her that we were there before and its a f/u visit. she looked to me as if I am a moron and asked again.. why r we here, and where did we go for our initial visit?. finally, she was convinced that we were seen at her clinic few weeks ago. Finally, u see the doctor for 5minutes, I have t be honest, he is so sweet and friendly with kids... but after 2 hrs wait for 5 minutes visit... Its not worth it. I am sad to write an unpleasant review, but this is the truth and the staff members have to improve.

July 1st, 2014
Amazing surgeon!
My son, who's now 2, has been seeing Dr. Feldman practically since birth due to his spine issues. We knew nothing about the issues he had until after he was born, and didn't know where to turn first. A relative's friend, who's also a pediatric orthopedist, recommended Dr. Feldman and he's been amazing! He's been monitoring my son since he was only a few months old and when things started to take a turn for the worse, surgery was decided upon as the best option. While we had been hoping to push surgery off for a few years, the outcome of this surgery was even better than anticipated! Due to pretty unique spinal issues, we will probably be following up with Dr. Feldman for years and, while I hope we're done with the surgeries, I trust his opinion 100% on my son's case. Also, the staff has been amazingly nice and helpful, and they are so good with my son. It's unfortunate he doesn't take our insurance, but it's been worth it.

June 8th, 2012
Just had surgery with Dr. Feldman
He was prompt, efficient and confident. He is kind and optimistic and I am glad he is our son's orthopedic doctor. Mom with SB son

April 30th, 2011
The Greenberg family --> our A miracle worker
Dr. Feldman properly diagnosed our daughter with a rare leg deformity after an unsuccessful surgery by a LI surgeon. He saved our little girl, and gave her a chance to live a full life. We are forever in debt to him.

August 25th, 2010
Gesimondo Family
My son has been a patient of Dr Feldman for over five years. Dr Feldman and his staff are exceptional! There are no words to express our sincere thanks and appreciation to Dr. Feldman. As my sons condition improves, the less he needs to be seen by Dr Feldman...and he misses Dr Feldman and the staff!

August 18th, 2010
You are the best doctor i have ever had!

June 18th, 2008
The BEST pediatric orthopedic surgeon EVER!!!
I have seen many doctors in my life. Unfortunately with my sons illness. Dr. Feldman is the only one that gave me hope and actually had a heart and brain that worked together. He cares about EVERY single patient, He gives all the time in the world. He definitely knows his stuff! I trust him and only him!! He is the chief pediatric orthopedic surgeon of NYU and Joint diseases Hospital and that says much to me!