A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stanley Friedman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Friedman practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.