A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stanley Friedman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Friedman practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.