A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Geller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Geller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Geller practice?
- Dr. David Geller has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Geller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.