A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Geller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Geller practice?
- Dr. David Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Geller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.