Dr. David Ginsburg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2015
Delivered First Child
I often think of my childbirth experience. Dr. Ginsburg was amazing. I was a young a mother, only 26, my husband was as scared as I was. He was only 28. I remember being in so much pain. I was panicking, hyperventilating. I had no frame of reference. I was scared! Dr. Ginsburg gently said, "Look at me." He needed to say it a couple of times. Finally I focused on his eyes and I felt a trust that calmed me. He was kind and caring and you cannot fake that. He told me I was doing fine and that everything would be ok. That worked for me. I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, 8lb. 13oz boy. My next childbirth experience was awful! I was given pitocin. The doctor had absolutely no people skills. I was in pain from the time I was given the drug. It felt like I was transition for three hours. The Doctor arrived at the end of my labor and he had a book in his hand (it looked like a novel and I felt like I I had disturbed him by needing to give birth) He was arrogant and distant and awful and I would mention his name but I seemed to have blocked it. Thank God for the lovely nurses that were very kind. Those babies are now 26 and 24 but you never forget that childbirth experience. Every detail will stay. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Ginsburg.

January 3rd, 2014
Personable
Dr. Ginsburg is awesome! Such a nice guy, but most importantly he knows his specialty. I feel completely comfortable and confident in his treatment let alone delivering of my babies. Annual examinations no longer feel uncomfortable, he is gentle and makes an effort to ease any uneasiness he may sense.

June 30th, 2016