A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldfarb is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Berger Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Goldfarb MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. David Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldfarb practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Circleville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Nephrologists.