A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golub
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Golub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Golub, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Golub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- Alta Bates Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Saul Golub MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David S. Golub practice?
- Dr. David Golub has 1 office location.
Dr. David Golub practices Psychiatry near Albany, CA.
See Albany Psychiatrists.