A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gordon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gordon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Gordon practice?
Dr. David Gordon practices Neurological Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Neurological Surgeons.