A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gordon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Gordon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. David Gordon has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Gordon practices Neurological Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Neurological Surgeons.