Dr. David Gordon Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Gordon?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 19th, 2014

Dr. Gordon's care

I have been seeing Dr. G for almost 8 years after my reacurance of breast cancer. I was referred by a friend dealing with ocular cancer. We both had similar bad experiences at another oncology office. He is my third oncology doctor and rates up there with my first in Kansas. He has been strateforward with me, kind,considerate,and diligent regarding my treatment options . He doesn't hesitate to consult with a college at U of M about my case. He has worked well with me on keeping my quality of life intact, while advising me on the best options for my care. His staff has provided a happy, caring retreat. I am a very proactive patient and he has from my first day treated me with respect, and a team approach. I have a family of physicians. Some Doc's approach with caution, but Dr.Gordon invites their imput. He is currently working actively in the building of our new cancer center. His currant ratting is very miss leading.

March 8th, 2017