A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorelick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gorelick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gorelick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorelick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorelick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gorelick MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gorelick practice?
- Dr. David Gorelick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gorelick practices Internal Medicine near Newport, RI.
See Newport Internists.