A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harper, Cardiology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Spencer Harper MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Harper practice?
- Dr. David Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harper practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.