A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harper, Cardiology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Spencer Harper MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Harper practice?
- Dr. David Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harper practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.