A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Harris practice?
- Dr. David Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harris practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.