A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Harris practice?
- Dr. David Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Harris practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.