A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Harris practice?
- Dr. David Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harris practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.