A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haskell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haskell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haskell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haskell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haskell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Haskell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Haskell practice?
- Dr. David Haskell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haskell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.