A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haskell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haskell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haskell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Haskell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Haskell practice?
- Dr. David Haskell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haskell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.