Learn more about Dr. David Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haskell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haskell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haskell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haskell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haskell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Haskell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Haskell practice?
- Dr. David Haskell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haskell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.