A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haynes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haynes, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Haynes FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David Haynes practice?
- Dr. David Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haynes practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.