A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haynes, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Haynes FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David Haynes practice?
- Dr. David Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haynes practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.