A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haynes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Haynes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Haynes practice?
- Dr. David Haynes has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Haynes practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.