Learn more about Dr. David Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hodges is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hodges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Hodges MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Hodges practice?
- Dr. David Hodges has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hodges practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.