A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hodges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Crohn's Disease, Gastrointestinal Diseases GI Diseases, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile