A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hodges is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hodges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Hodges MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Hodges practice?
- Dr. David Hodges has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hodges practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.