Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hunter
Dr. David Hunter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. Dr. Hunter has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hunter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Diane Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Arlington, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Karen Klatte
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph McClaran
Arlington, TX 0 mi14