Dr. David Jackson MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

December 28th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor!
Dr. Jackson is very quick and extremely thorough. He absorbs a lot of information and provides you with a lot of helpful advice and counsel. He is very responsive to questions. His office staff is cordial and professional. Love the bananas! My office visits are thorough, pleasant, positive, and nurturing.

April 5th, 2012
Dr. Jackson is an incompetent doctor in bed with big pharma
I was at the ER for heart palpitations and racing and Dr. Jackson was the cardiologist on call. He had me make an appt which took me a week to get, and when I finally saw him, he ignored the fact that the Benicar HCT I was taking was causing the palpitations and instead, gave me a stronger dose and a prescription for Nadolol which is a very strong beta blocker (and a prescription for lipitor). I came back for a required stress test and he ignored the fact that I had no energy, felt light headed and out of breath, and could hardly move. He never asked about my diet, and didn't schedule or do a follow up. After months of suffering, I finally found a competent doctor who removed teh HCT, decreased the Benicar, adn put my on a low dose of beta blocker which I will probably be able to stop soon. He also discussed my diet to reduce cholesterol rather than indiscriminately prescribing a dangerous statin drug. I would avoid Dr. Jackson at all costs, even if he is covered by insurance!